Support Online Help Resources
We have a variety of documentation available online, and rest assured we are working on more and more documentation and help resources.
- CommandFusion Wiki - Various documentation
- CFLink Protocol Documentation - How to communicate with our hardware.
- Hardware Documentation - Pinouts, physical specs, etc
- Github Repositories - Open source examples and demos of various functionality
- Specifically the Demo User Interfaces repository for iViewer examples
The CommandFusion wiki is the central repository for all documentation relating to CommandFusion software and hardware.
To find the information you are looking for, try searching the wiki, or using the navigation tree on the left of all wiki pages.
Search for Answers.
Get help from our growing community of helpful users on our Google Group. There are many experienced users willing to lend a hand.
» Go to Software Discussions Google Groups
» Go to Hardware Discussions Google Groups
Web + Skype + IRC
When one of our team members are online, you can start a chat right from this webpage. You can also chat with us, and other community members via our IRC channel. We are also available on Skype for one-on-one support. More details below.