- Added new CF.device.displayDensity property to allow detection of Retina displays
- Added new CF.loadGUI() API
- CF.watch() now logs meaningful information when incorrect parameters are used.
listindex local variables to identify the object that is configured with the gesture.
- Added new
enabled field in each system's description in the CF.systems global variable
- Added new CF.setSystemProperties() API to allow stopping, starting and changing network address and ports of systems defined in the GUI.
- Added support for controlling GUI objects rotations in 3D. The new
zrotation properties are returned by CF.getProperties() and can be modified and animated using CF.setProperties().
- CF.setJoins() can now modify a join's GUI object properties.
- Added support for using any subpage as a list item's representation in CF.listAdd() by setting an item's
subpage property to the name of the subpage to use. CF.listContents() has also been updated to return this information.
- Added support for customizing the properties of GUI elements in list items through support for passing a
properties object in the data for CF.listAdd().
- Added new position specification
CF.VisiblePosition to CF.listScroll().
- Added new CF.PreloadingCompleteEvent, CF.KeyboardUpEvent and CF.KeyboardDownEvent events.
- CF.setJoin() and CF.setJoins() now always update the main control system when a join value changes.
- CF.GUISuspendedEvent will now be correctly received at the time the application goes to background. Any CF call made by this callback will be executed immediately.
iViewer v4.0 (public release v4.0.5)