BlogLatest news at CommandFusion
CommandFusion will be exhibiting at the Digital Education Trade Show Asia in Kuala Lumpur this year.
The Digital Education Show Asia 2014
Date: 27 – 28 May 2014, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC), Malaysia
Follow the conversation online at: @EducationinAsia
Join the show in LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4582188
Register online before May 23 to get free entry: http://www.terrapinn.com/exhibition/digital-education-show-asia/
The Digital Education Show Asia (DESA) is the premier educational technology industry expo and conference where key stakeholders and decision makers from Asia’s public and private K-12 schools and universities come together to discuss the latest technologies to improve student engagement. Co-organised by Terrapinn and MDeC, and supported by the Ministry of Education and Higher Learning Malaysia, the 2nd annual Digital Education Show Asia is set to host about 3,000 attendees in 2014!
What to expect in 2014?
- 3,000 attendees
- Opening address by Ministry of Education Malaysia
- Official Opening Ceremony
- Education Superstar Keynotes
- Highly interactive student panels featuring the brightest minds from Asia
- NEW! Innovation Launchpad for start-ups
- 'Peer to Peer' roundtables hosted by leading educators from Asia and beyond
- Networking cocktail party!
The Digital Education Show Asia is also one-stop platform that showcases learning and other education technologies from international and local solution providers. This is where you as an educator can make informed purchasing decisions and a positive impact on your schools. More than just a 'free-to-attend' expo, Digital Education Show Asia offers a C-Level conference featuring big personalities, top educators, experienced learning designers to share and discuss latest trends in Asia's education space.
- Exhibition is open to trade professionals only.
- The general public and minors below the age of 16 will not be permitted entry.
- Admission is free.
- All attendees must be in proper business or working attire. Those in shorts, bermudas, singlets or slippers will not be allowed entry
- The Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission to attendees who are deemed not to be appropriately dressed.
CommandFusion's local distributor, HIKA will be attending DESA 2014 along with CommandFusion co-founder Jarrod Bell. You can learn more about HIKA at their website.
Want to reprint this blog entry in part or in it's entirety? Please read this first!